- Kids going into Grade 8 and Grade 9 in September are eligible to enroll in our Counsellor-in-Training (CIT) Program.
- CITs must sign up for at least two weeks of camp to be eligible for the CIT Program.
- CITs participate in all camp activities.
- CITs are mentored and supervised by adult Groton Country Club Summer Camp Lead Counselors.
- CITs receive a 50% discount on summer camp rates and free lunch and snacks.
- CITs make friends among their peers and gain leadership skills and self-esteem benefits inherent to helping organize and mentor younger campers during Summer Camp.
Please note- electronic devices are not allowed at camp. Campers, including CITs, will participate in activities that stimulate the mind and body. Electronic devices may distract and hinder campers from getting the maximum amount of fun at the Groton Country Club. All counselors will have phones with them at all times throughout the day for emergencies.
How do I sign up?
Please use code CIT2018 during checkout. Your discount will load automatically and we will contact you regarding CIT Program training dates in late spring. Thank you!